September 14 – 18, 2012
Take part in an exciting road biking adventure with The Sebastian – Vail, Vail Velo Sport Vacations! Led by pro cyclist Tom Danielson, fresh off the 2012 Tour de France and the 2nd annual Pro Cycling Challenge, where he he was the king of the Queen Stage in Aspen on Aug. 22! Ride several of the routes from the Pro Cycling Challenge with a pro while being supported along the way just as you would as a pro yourself! Enjoy deluxe accommodations at The Sebastian, Vail’s premier boutique property and the host resort for this riveting adventure. Enjoy all of the premier amenities with massages at Bloom Spa, dinner at Block 16, drinks at Frost, time to unwind by the mountain view pool, social occasions in the Library and more!
Click here for the trip flyer with more details about this supreme fall retreat or contact Vail Velo Sport Vacations today to book your spot at 970.331.0646.
- Five-star accommodations for four nights at The Sebastian – Vail in a Deluxe Plaza Room
- Two post-ride massages at Bloom Spa at The Sebastian – Vail
- Daily breakfast and ride snacks
- Team dinner with private chef and nutrition class
- Welcome drinks at Frost Bar
- Dinner at Block 16
- Trained guides
- Injury prevention seminar
- Bike tunes, support from team cars
- And much more!
Cost: $3,295 per person
Please note, space is limited:
Contact Vail Velo Sport Vacations today to book your spot at 970.331.0646.